What We Do
We create unique behavioral strategies for individuals, teams and companies in the following ways:
Using our patented challenge and response architecture, Business Attitudes and Styles Information System (BASIS), we can measure the culture of your organization or team, according to 12 behavioral dimensions. We can help a team, a business unit or an entire organization understand
• how far you are from living your values, to create a more profitable brand
• the ideal culture that your people wish to work within, to insure that talent retention is a priority
• an analysis of the steps to get your organization to innovate itself to sustain or expand market share during rapid change or an economic downturn.
Whether our client is an individual, an entrepreneur or a leadership team, we have 35+ psychometric tools, coaching activities and processes to create a way forward to successfully
• Make personal transitions
• Integrate their work and life
• Create a career path according to their passions and strengths
• Embody the ideal culture for their ideas to succeed
We have created some specific programs for women. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We contribute to a blog at www.intheladiesroom.net, so join our conversation there as well.
We believe that everything you do as a business, even the smallest start-up, needs to be supported in all of your Human Capital processes and systems. We will propose unique projects inside your organization to create or align the following functions, in order to create competitive advantage through your people:
• Sourcing & Recruiting
• Learning & Development
• Knowledge Management
• Personal Development & Coaching
• Promotions & Succession Planning
• Diversity Initiatives
• Technology & Collaboration
• Innovation & Strategy
• Values & Competencies
Contact us at email@example.com for more information, based on your needs.